EN: Port is a fortified wine produced in the Douro Valley of Portugal.
- Ruby Port is a blend of rather young and
very sweet wines.
- Tawny Port is a blend of wines which have aged for between two and four years in cask.
- White Port is made from white grapes, as a bland or as a vintage. There are very, very old and wonderfull white
- Vintage Port is the best port of exeptional years. It is bottled within 2 years and needs to mature
for 15 or more years in its bottle, to become superb.
-Colheita Port is a vintage tawny due to the wine’s
ageing, that takes place in cask.
- Late-bottled vintage port is bottled after about 5 years of aging in cask.